A Windows program for converting a PNG file into an ICO (icon) file.
Download The Program
- Click the Download link.
- When download is finished, you may have to click 'Keep' or other on your browser.
This is because this is a new program and your browser doesn't trust it (yet).
- Go to where you downloaded the zip file 'tfymPNGToICO.zip'.
- Open that zip file.
- In the menu at top, choose 'Extract All' and then choose where you want the program to go
(i.e. which folder), like the Desktop.
- Go to that location and double-click the tfymPNGToICO program (there is no installation required).
- Released to the public: Apr 16, 2017
- If you experience any bugs, or would like to suggest changes, please let me know.
- 20170416: program released to public
Screenshot 1: Opening Program
Screenshot 2: Choose File
Screenshot 3: Convert File
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. TimeForYourMind.com further disclaims all implied warranties including,
without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs,
scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall TimeForYourMind.com, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs,
scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information,
or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs,
scripts or documentation, even if TimeForYourMind.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.